Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stokage

Observation #30: Every single good book I have read has/will be turned a movie.

Seriously. If I were an author of novels, I would just write a screen play along with my book so I could get it all over with at one time.

Anyways, one of my favorite books that I actually read about 3 years ago is finally being turned into a movie
AND I AM STOKED! And considering I am a Stoker, my stokage can become pretty extreme. (insert pity laugh here)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Read it before September 20th since that is when this comes out:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you for posting about this. I have seen previous for the movie and I can't wait to see it but for some reason it sounded super familiar! Now I remember how much I want to read that book.

    ReplyDelete