Monday, June 4, 2012

My Current Life as a Mesian

Observation #28: Time+boredom=inspiration, if you'll let it.

Because of foot surgery and the lack of a social life, I have picked up painting again. Here is the one I just finished:
Its not a very good quality of picture but ya get the idea

I get really nervous about showing any one my art because I know not EVERYONE is gonna like it. But I'm trying to face my fear. So don't criticize it yet because my feelings are still soft about it.

Also because of my new time I have gained, I have read a lot. My all time favorite book I have read recently goes out to:
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

You may have seen the movie which I thought was pretty good, but the book is AMAZING! Jonathan Safran Foer knows his stuff. I have a large literary crush on him.

1 comment:

  1. Miss, I really, really, really, really love your painting. A whole lot.

    ReplyDelete