Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"But Friday I'm in Love"

Observation #29: A different scene can be seen with a new kind of sheen.

This has been the theme of my life for the past couple of weeks.
Ever since my sophomore year of high school I have always had a very negative view of Mesa, thinking it had nothing to offer me. I was so excited to graduate and get out of there and now I always dread coming back during school breaks. But recently some people have come into my life and switched the light bulb so I now can see Mesa in a brighter light! As if its not bright enough... phew its hot.

Anyways, this is how I also feel about a new found music obsession: Kimbra.
I heard her about a year ago and thought she was cliche and unoriginal, but I gave her another chance and now I am the chick throwing my bra on stage at her concert.
Just check out some of her music and you'll want to join me in my bra-less stampede
Can I hear an AMEN!!

A new light has also been shed on a boy. 
Yes, your thoughts are correct; I DO move on quickly. Its a problem I need to correct one day if I want to get married. But I'm young for now so let me be. 
So this boy: I have known him awhile and always viewed him just as that guy who has the same friends as me and is always at everything I'm at. But I have recently viewed him as a little more.
The light has shifted

No comments:

Post a Comment