Thursday, March 10, 2011

Practically Mrs. Grenier

Observation #11: My virtual wedding is better than yours

2 posts in 3 days... I need a life.

Work has been especially boring this last week since everyone up here in the glorious world of office land has caught Spring Break Fever, resulting in laziness, resulting in not having anything for me to do. So all day I scour (I know I have had my FB on pirate language way too long when I start throwing words like scour and matey in a normal conversation) the internet for hot boys and crafty blogs. I have found that blog stalking is very addictive. In fact, yesterday I got so consumed in this blog that I completely forgot about the 5 things I was supposed to scan. Good thing my Dads the boss...

Anyways, I have realized that most crafty blogs are about weddings so my previous nonchalant attitude toward my one-day-wedding has completely changed. I now have every last detail decided:



Husband: Adrian Grenier



Ring



Cake

A picture like this

Dress

Flowers
 


<><>
<>Invitation
<>
A reception with this


Ok I have now completely lost momentum. Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment