Friday, March 25, 2011

My Mind Would Like to Say "Ello!"

Observation #12: The voice in my head is a British accent

The other day at work was super busy so I was constantly working and didn't talk at all. Many of you may not know (or many of you may know which would be more embarrassing) that I am constantly talking, singing, making lists or stories in my head to keep myself entertained. Well, after my silent day, when I got home and started to speak, it came out in a British accent! In a very poor British accent I may add. Ever since then I have paid attention to the voice in my head since really it has always been this abstract thing that I never really paid tribute to. That is how I discovered that it is a very elegant British accent that is rather higher and smoother than my actual voice. I haven't decided if I am harboring an unconscious desire to be a sophisticated British woman or if my spirit really is British and I was just born into the wrong country. Food for thought. Or in my case, tea and biscuits for thought.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry, the voice in my head was british allll summer and for a while after haha maybe your voice and my voice should have a chat sometime:]

    ReplyDelete