Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Have Red Lips. Hear Them ROAR

Observation #10: Monogrammed underwear is the best! Except when it has the wrong name on it...

I hope you didn't get too excited about my observation since I don't really have a good story about wearing someone else's underwear. Although that does sound like something pathetic enough to have a scene in my life. I am only referring to my blog's name change. I have decided to make some changes because I feel like mine is especially borrring. Yes, it is so borrring it deserves 3 r's. But everyone seems to comment on the fact that I always wear red lipstick even though I didn't think it was that uncommon. In fact, little brother made it known to me the other day that someone asked him if his sister was the girl that wore the red lipstick. I'm not sure if I should be flattered that the oh-so-important Mountain View population noticed me, or insulted that no one actually knew my name... I still haven't decided. But my contemplation on the matter did result in an idea to take on the "redlips" thing as a cutsie identity. So that is the reason for my name change!

!!!If anyone (and I'm guessing all of you do since all of your blogs are so classy) know how to personalize the fonts/heading/colors please let me know since the whole blue/gold and times new roman thing is really cramping my style!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go to design, and then go to Template designer, and then go to advanced... AND then you can changed basically your whole life.
    No joke.

    ReplyDelete