Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zac's Defying Moment

So Kaitlyn and I continued the tradition of our movie watching/analyzing when we saw Charlie St. Cloud together. Our in-depth analysis on Zac Efron would have made any teenage boy sick, but I am proud of the results which are as thus; All men need to watch this movie and take tips from the one they call Charlie St. Cloud.
If you hadn't already discovered my feminism beliefs it will be very obvious now.
Boys are not good enough for us. Booya I said it! This new breed of men that society has regurgitated is just not acceptable. Now I know this is extreme over-generalising and my little brother would say something like "well girls are confusing" right about now, and Cameron would be right, but women are only confusing because men are pigs. Yes, that does make sense. We as women cannot make up our minds because we want a man in our life but we want one who thinks about other things than his "boys" and treats us with, dare I say it, RESPECT! Aretha understood it well. So we cannot decide, but men could make it a little easier on us. Which I will explain right after this short rant.
This movie, like many other chick flicks, raises chicks expectations of men. So boys, word to the wise, bring along a pen and paper and watch this movie, you will be changed for the better. At least we hope.

Just a quick visual

Isn't he great?

1 comment:

  1. I never ever thought this man was attractive until that picture.. ahh yeah.
    Also, it sounds like i need to go see this movie! Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete