Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Understand The Truth

Observation #2: Fat cheeks are only cute on chipmunks.

No this isn't a post about the largeness of my behind, although I could write a whole blog post and many more about that. All in do time my friends, all in do time. No this is a post about my wisdom showing up and the nice-looking doctor yanking it out. Yes, this is the tale of the wisdom teeth.
You have heard this tale many times, you maybe even have experienced it, but no one can fully understand the truth until it is lived. I understand the truth.
In fact, my cheeks are still trying to recoperate from that truth. If I wasn't so self-concious about my rodent face I would gladly share a most humorous picture that dearest Kaitlyn took (since that is what blogs are about right? No one wants just a bunch of words. No wonder I only have 7 followers... Oh well)but since I am still self-concious, here's a preview:

Tune in next time to see what happens with big cheeks, ADD, and a bed stricken maniac


2 comments:

  1. ah man come on!
    i think as a follower i deserve to see.
    haha and i wont see your face for an ultra long time so a picture is therefore necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they were cute on you too Miss.

    ReplyDelete