Friday, January 14, 2011

Observation #7: Its a New Year!

As you can see, college has made me more observant. The year is actually 14 days and 13 hours old. By now everyone is sick of blog posts about their goals for the year and the inspiring year they had.Well, for the 3 people who read my blog, I will just lay out my goals real clear so you can move on with your important lives. I'll even center them and make them bold print so the people who just glance at my blog but don't really care to read this big paragraph will be amazed that I am actually planning ahead. Although I can't really count this as a great step towards being a planner since it is tradition. Its like me feeling generous for giving someone a present at Christmas. I really am just making my odds of people reading this worse the more I explain since I am merely making this paragragh longer and more intimidating. So I'll just get to it. Here they are. My wonderful 2011 goals. In all their glory:

1. Become a Planner
2. Become a more consistent blogger
(and less consistent blog-stalker)
3. Decide upon a major and stick with it
4. No Facebook for 3 months
5. Actually do my job instead of blogging
6. Work on my art
(the long stretches of borringness that
my job offers has provided me time for this)
Just See:

I have been practicing my valentines.
Yes I did use work recourses to scan this in while I was supposed to be scanning bank statements, that is why it looks so unproportional, or I'm just technologically retarded. Moral of the story is that this break from school has made me into a slacker and I am going to buckle down these next three months and kick my butt into shape. Yes kicking my own butt! Watch it happen live on this blog only!

1 comment:

  1. More than 3 people read your blog so it is good you have decided to update it more often:). I like the bird cages.

    ReplyDelete